Wednesday 21 March 2012

Karma

Hi and Welcome to the Karma Coffee Blog

This is our first attempt at blogging so please bear with us. You would assume that since our company name "Karma Coffee' has as an integral part the word 'karma', a good topic for our initial blog would be our point of view on the Universal laws of karma.

From here forward, I'll speak in the first person and not the Royal 'we', okay? So here I go and I'll be brief this time.

First of all, karma, in my opinion, is neither good or bad - it just is. To add a prefix to the word karma is to pass judgement on it and when we do that, it's easy to just miss the point entirely.

I believe, as many of you do that what goes around, comes around. More than that, is my belief that what you put out there - wherever 'out there' is for you - will and does have an effect on something and therefore affects everything. Are you with me so far?

Simply put, none of us live or operate in a vacuum. Those of us who behave as if we do need to take the blinders off and see the big picture. The huge picture! There is nothing that any of us do - even breathing - that doesn't impact on something else.

That is karma!

Having said all that, I'm going out for a walk in the sunshine. While walking, I'm going to smile at every person I see with the hope that my smile will be contagious and affect everything!

And that's it for today,

Jak Axe


P.S.
Please Like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment